BIG NEWS!!! for the Abrites diagnostics for VAG. Another big breakthough in terms of the VDO NEC (Some Continental clusters are also included) was made by our team We can now enter Service Mode by OBD and support the clusters for key learning and cluster calibration. Our special function "Instrument CAN" now manages to cover many of the newer models and allign with the OEM tool to support our customers, both key and service specialists. We have developed a new system and it will be free for the people who had the special function for the older models. Here are just some of the cars this includes and will cover: VW Jetta 2014-2016; VW Amarok (Continetal) 2014+; VW T5 06.2014 - 2016; VW T6 2015+; 2017VW Sharan 2014+; VW Passat (3A) 2014 - 2016; VW Caddy (2K) 2014 +; 2017Audi A1 2014+; Audi Q3 2014+; VW Scirocco 2014+; VW Tiguan (5N) 06.2014+; VW Touran 2014+; VW EOS 06/2014+;Skoda Yeti 06/2014+; VW CC (3C) 2014-2016; VW Golf Cabrio 2014+; Seat Alhambra 2014+
The key learning functionality related to these vehicle will be free for all customers with a valid AMS and the VN003 special function.
The cluster calibration functionality related to these vehicles will be free for all customers with a valid AMS and the VN001 special function.
Here are some of the other upgrades to the Abrites diagnostics for VAG this September:
- EZS-Kessy A6/Q7 with VAG number "4F0910852B" and SW version 0210 and higher is now supported for reading when a working key is present.Free for all customers who have special function VN003 and valid AMS.
- MM9 dashboard added with TP2.0 for calibration (build in some Golf 5 cars). Free for all customers who have special function VN001 and valid AMS.
- Install/Remove a device from Gateway Installation list. Free for all customers who have a valid AMS.
- Improved autoscan and ClearDTCs via Gateway list. Free for all customers who have a valid AMS.
- Immo 3/4 Emulator reflash (update of the firmware) available for all customers who have a valid AMS.
- Make a dealer key from Comfort module dump on Passat B6 using TA26 (when all keys are lost). Free for all customers who have special function VN003 and valid AMS.
- Read and write of EEPROM and FLASH by boot pin for ME17.5.24 (TC1724) and ME17.5.6 (TC1767)Free for all customers who have special function VN004 and valid AMS.
- Calibration of MED17.5.5. Free for all customers who have special function VN004 and valid AMS.