The ABRITES Vehicle Diagnostic Interface - AVDI is the latest generation diagnostics interface produced by Abrites ltd. for cars, bikes, trucks, water scooters, ATVs and water scooters.
Its main features are:
- Compatible with all diagnostic software produced from our company
- One year free updates of all applications from the basic diagnostic suite
- One year free customer support by email
- SAE J2534 compliant driver available for our interfaces
- Compatible with many 3rd party diagnostic software
- VCI emulator which can allow AVDI to emulate different interface units (like K-line interface, ELM327 interface, ..). Emulation allowing you usage of many additional 3- rd party software’s – , , /and many others.
- Supporting external communication link with transponder programmer and IC programmer
- Compatibility with Ford Scanner
- Compatibility with BMW - DIS over K-line and CAN bus
The special functions developed by our company such as key programming abilities, security code extraction, etc. can be purchased separately. A full list of our special functions is available here: Specifications and prices
Currently AVDI is distributed with the following diagnostic software:
Software for diagnostics for MAN and Scania is currently under development.
The interface will also be compatible with some of our other tools that are currently being developed like:
- ABRITES Locksmith Tool
- ABRITES Mileage Tool
- ABRITES Tuning Tool
- ABRITES SRS Tool
The Abrites Vehicle Diagnostics Interface (AVDI) is designed in conformity with the following European Directives: 2004/108 / EC, 2006/95 / EC, 2011/65 / EU, 2012/19 / EU and meets the following safety norms: EN61010-1: 2010, EN61326-1: 2013. It has been tested in the laboratories of TÜV Rheinland and has a GS certificate, which guarantees the high quality of the product. It evolves with every new car model to answer the increasing demands of the automotive business, which makes it the best choice for professionals and advanced enthusiasts.
- K-line ISO 9141 (100 mA) multiplexed to 24 different pins of the diagnostic connector
- ISO14230 compliant
- SAE J1850 VPW,PWM compliant (needed additional adapter)
- Single wire CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of diagnostic connector
- Dual wire low speed CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of diagnostic connector
- Dual wire high speed CAN bus multiplexed to different pins of diagnostic connector
- CAN bus GMLAN, ISO14229, ISO15765, J1939, ISO22901 compliant
- Analog Input
- Bluetooth connection (* optional)
- USB interface to the PC
- Supply voltage 8..30V DC
- OBDII cable
- Updatable firmware